Admission: $12.00/person 13 years and older – under age 12 are free with paid adult $12.00 if purchased in advance *Scouts (under 18) in uniform are free if accompanied by a paying adult. Note: Tickets are $14.00 per person after December 31, 2023, and at the door.
Raffle: $1.00 per ticket or $5.00 for 6 tickets
Admission, Registration, and Ticket Sales Policies
Raffle Tickets: An admission ticket provides admission for the entire Winterfest and one grand prize raffle ticket. Additional raffle tickets are available for purchase.
Advanced Admission: Advanced tickets can be purchased for $12.00 online, at www.slsrc.org/shop until midnight Tuesday before Winterfest. All tickets will be held at the will-call table. Admission tickets will go on sale at 7:30 am Saturday morning of Winterfest. Doors to the sales hall open for the public at 8:00 am Saturday morning.
Ticket Refunds: All ticket sales are final.
All entry doors will be monitored to prevent unauthorized access. ONLY SERVICE ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED IN THE GATEWAY CENTER. This is the policy of the venue, NOT the Winterfest committee.
State Law: NO SMOKING inside the building.
Door Prize Policy Door Prizes: Radios or station accessories to be given as door prizes will be awarded according to the official Winterfest Program. The person holding the winning ticket must be present at the time of the drawing to win.
Donated Prizes: All donated prizes will be awarded according to the instruction of the donor. All donated prizes are to be awarded prior to the 12pm grand prize drawing on Saturday. The Winterfest Chairman and SLSRC president reserve the right to reject donated items.
Grand Prize: The grand prize with be awarded on Saturday afternoon at 12pm. You DO NOT need to be present to win. Provisions will be made to ship it to the lucky winner, if he or she is not present.
Rules and Procedures for Awarding Door Prizes: Each admission purchase gets one free door prize ticket. Additional tickets may be obtained by donation of $1.00 per ticket or 6 tickets for $5.00 to the Winterfest fund. Free admissions are not eligible for free door prize tickets.
Depositing the Tickets: It is the responsibility of the participants to have their door prize tickets correctly and legibly filled out, and then deposited in the door price ticket hopper located near the concession stand.
Drawing for Door Prizes: Drawing for Winterfest provided door prizes will be according to the official Winterfest program as closely as practical. Times are approximate.
- All drawings will be from the same ticket hopper throughout Winterfest.
- All tickets drawn will be returned to the hopper before the grand prize drawing, ensuring that everyone is eligible for the grand prize.
- Each prize will be clearly announced before the ticket is drawn.
- Only a pre-designated ticket puller will be allowed to pull tickets
- All tickets will be drawing one at a time, in full view, and handed directly to the announcer.
- The winning ticket number, name and ham call (if one is provided) will be announced up to three times before another ticket is pulled
- The grand prize will be awarded at the final drawing. One ticket will be drawn, and announced. If present the winner may claim the prize with proper identification. The Winterfest chairman will arrange to deliver the prize if the winner is not present.
Volunteers: Volunteers will be given free admittance if working a 3 hour shift. All volunteers must be registered as a volunteer with the Winterfest committee. Upon registering, the volunteer should give the shift they are willing to work. A volunteer may register for more than one shift. All volunteers must work the entire time scheduled.
Email email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering.