New to contesting or a little pistol trying to get the most out of your station? Contest College is for you! Even if you have many contests under your belt, there is something for everyone. Want to learn about different contests? How about getting the most out of your setup? These sessions will teach you everything from keeping your butt in the seat for a higher rate to how to automate your shack to help you drive your contest scores! New contesters, this program is geared towards you!
Contest College will be held on January 25th starting at 1 p.m. at The Gateway Center in Collinsville, IL, the same location as Winterfest 2020. Come to Winterfest in the morning and stay for Contest College in the afternoon. Contest College will be hosting up to 10+ hours of contesting forums for the new and seasoned veteran. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn from the pros. This is your time to ask the questions and gain knowledge to be a top contender in your next contest!!!
Any youth ages 18 and under will receive free admittance to Contest College. Please see Will Call at Winterfest for your free lanyard.
Your Registration Fee Includes
- 10+ hours of contesting forums with Q&A
- On-line access to the presentation hand outs after the event
- Handouts of the slide decks
- “Certificate of Completion” suitable for framing
- Lanyard with laminated commemorative ticket
- Door prizes!
- Register at http://www.slsrc.org/shop
2020 Professors (To Date)
- Ward Silver (NØAX)
- Craig Thompson (K9CT)
- Dr. Bob Heil (K9EID)
- Carl Luetzelschwab (K9LA)
- Michael Marx (WBØSND)
- Ken Norris (KK9N)
- Joe Fleagle (WØFY)
- Kyle Krieg (AAØZ)
Contest College 2020 @ Winterfest Registration Fee :
- $20 before January 1st 2020, $25 after
- No refunds or cancellations
- Forums start at 1 p.m. and run until 7 p.m. or until they kick us out!
- Three tracks of forums after 4 p.m.
- Dinner is on your own and there will be no break
- Admission into Contest College does not include admission into Winterfest
Want to Present at Contest College?
Send an email to email@example.com with your presentation idea and we will get back with you.